Why should you buy Emla 5% (30g Cream) online in PDCosmetics:
- Low price for Emla 5% (30g Cream)
- Original products supplier;
- Fast delivery;
Emla Cream 5%
For topical anaesthesia of the skin before needle puncture, insertion of IV catheters, blood sampling, mechanical cleansing or debridgement of leg ulcers and for minor skin surgery.
Active Ingredients: Lignocaine 25mg/g, Prilocaine 25mg/g.
Instructions for use on leg ulcers:
- Apply a thick layer of cream all over the ulcer. Use about 1-2g per 10cm2. Do not apply more than a total of 10g at any one time.
- Cover the emla cream with an occlusive dressing and stick it on with adhesive tape. Make sure all the edges are sealed.
- Leave the cream on for at least 30 minutes. An application time of 60 minutes may improve anaesthesia.
- Your doctor or nurse will take off the dressing and emla cream just before cleaning your ulcer. Cleaning should start within 10 minutes of the dressing and cream being removed.
- Throw out the tube containing any left over emla cream.
Instructions for use on intact skin
- Ensure the skin is clean and dry e.g. remove makeup. Press out a sufficient quantity of cream (about 2g) at the site of the procedure.
- Take one of the enclosed occlusive dressings and remove the centre cut-out piece.
- Peel the paper liner from the paper framed dressing.
- Cover the emla cream so that you get a thick layer underneath. Do not spread out the cream. Smooth down the dressing edges carefully to avoid leakage.
- Remove the paper frame. The time of application can easily be marked directly on the occlusive dressing. N.B. emla must be applied at least 1 hours before the start of the procedure and may be left on several hours without loss of effect.
- Immediately before the procedure, the occlusive dressing will be removed, the emla cream wiped off and the area cleaned with alcohol. Duration of effective skin anaesthesia will be at least 2 hours after removal of the occlusive dressing.
There are no reviews yet.