Juvederm is a famous brand used for injectable gel treatment; it combines high-quality ingredients (the main one is stabilized hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin), affordability, and effectiveness. No wonder it's so popular among specialists and their patients worldwide and you can buy cheap dermal fillers online at PDCosmetics.
This product's manufacturer is Allergan, which is also the creator of Botox — one of the most famous muscle relaxants out there. Juvederm skin injection procedures can fulfill numerous aesthetic goals, including lines and wrinkles reduction, facial rejuvenation, lip augmentation, contouring, and many others. At PDcosmetics, medical specialists can buy hyaluronic acid fillers at an affordable Juvederm price, so don't hesitate to check out the variety on this website to pick the best solutions for your clinic.
Buy Juvederm Online at Wholesale Price in the US
You can order Juvederm online in our store if you are a licensed professional. Quality certificates are provided for all products, as we guarantee only the best service for each of our customers. To buy Juvederm online register your account, select the product you want, upload your license or prescription and place your order, we will contact you in a few minutes.
In case you have questions about the products in stock, prices, delivery, or any other aspect of PDcosmetics' work, contact us during our working hours. Managers here are always glad to help to ensure you have the best customer experience available on the Internet.
What Should You Know About the Juvederm Brand?
Juvederm is an excellent solution for severe facial wrinkles; hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin used for the production of the injectables guarantees natural-looking results without severe complications afterward.
Different filler types vary in HA concentration, meaning it's possible to select the best injectable option for different aesthetic requests, including lines and creases reduction, lip shape and contour correction, or skin improvement in general. Large-volume molecules of hyaluronic acid also have additional cross-linking between them, which prevents the rapid disintegration of the drug in the tissues.
Juvederm Variations Used for the Injectable Treatment
The duration of these solutions typically varies between 9 and 12 months, and some may even last up to two years. If you have any questions, our consultants will help you to choose the drug, so contact us to talk more about
- Juvederm Ultra Smile — is used purposefully in the mouth area. Juvederm lip filler corrects the volume, eliminates wrinkles around the lips (also known as smile lines), and gives a plumper look to the lips in general;
- Juvederm Ultra 2 — a perfect option to smooth out fine lines on the forehead, near the mouth (marionette lines), and in the outer corners of the eyes;
- Juvederm Ultra 3 — this product is meant to be administered into the upper and middle layers of the dermis, smoothing deep wrinkles and folds on the forehead, in the cheekbones (cheek augmentation), and in temples. They can also correct the outline of the lip contour;
- Juvederm Ultra 4 — these dermal fillers must be injected in the middle and deep layers of the facial tissue. Nasolabial folds, marionette lines, crow's feet, and other deep creases are usually the target for this Juvederm type. Facial contouring and jawline definition can also be performed with its help;
- Juvederm Ultra Plus XC - this kind is perfect for lines in the perioral zone, including smile and marionette lines. Lip enhancement can also be conducted with its help;
- Juvederm Voluma — it tightens the lower third of the face, forms a contour, and gives more definition to the facial oval;
- Juvederm Volbella — these facial injections are the best for lip enhancement and contour correction. The effect is long-lasting (up to 6 months) and natural-looking, so there is no need to try exhausting plastic surgeries;
- Juvederm Volift — as many other facial injection procedures, the treatment with Juvederm Volift works well for deep creases and wrinkles;
- Juvéderm Volux XC - moderate to severe wrinkles are usually targeted for this injectable.
Juvederm for sale.
How Does Juvederm Work?
Juvederm is a deep injection for skin rejuvenation and hydration; hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin helps provide desired effectiveness without severe adverse reactions afterward. The product is also suitable for collagen production stimulation, which is essential to maintain young skin in an individual.
The main task of Juvederm is to reduce wrinkles and deal with age-related volume loss in hollow areas on the face. However, it also works well for other aesthetic goals, such as excessive scarring and post0acne marks reduction, dermis hydration, lip enhancement, and cheek and chin augmentation.
The Juvederm work won't work for significant loose skin of the jaw, neck, and chin; denser dermal fillers should be considered for this purpose. The same with a non-surgical facelift as it can only be successfully conducted if the solution is able to recreate desired structure in target areas.
How Long Does Juvéderm Last?
Different types of Juvederm fillers vary in their longevity. Some may last for six months, while others show decent results for up to two years. Injectables with a lower concentration of hyaluronic acid are typically used for lines and wrinkles reduction; on the other hand, such varieties as Juvederm Vollure XC and Juvéderm Volbella XC are perfect for lips and may last for more than a year.
There are a few Juvederm uses that haven't been studied properly yet; for example, chin administration for facial hair growth or pigmentation disorders. Thus, the treatment should always be discussed with a medical professional to ensure it's safe for an individual and won't lead to severe allergic reactions. The cost of Juvederm should also be decided during the preparation stage.
What Are the Possible Side Effects of the Juvederm Fillers?
Juvéderm Ultra Plus XC, Juvéderm Vollure XC, Juvéderm Ultra XC injectable gels, as all other injections from this brand, can sometimes be the reason for some minor skin irritations. However, that's the body's natural defense system, as it needs some time to get used to a new solution introduced to the organism. What reactions are expected after the appointment is over?
- Temporary redness, swelling, and itching in the treated zone;
- Bruising in the needle prick site;
- Hypersensitivity in the injection area, as well as those closest to it;
- Headache, tiredness.
All side effects are typically gone after a few hours post-treatment, a few days maximum. The worst that people experience is mild discomfort in the treated zone, but sometimes severe adverse reactions may happen due to a patient's body peculiarities. It includes allergies, vision problems, irregular heartbeat, swollen throat or tongue, and other unfortunate symptoms. A doctor should be informed about those as quickly as possible to create a proper treatment plan.
Juvederm Fillers Contraindications
To ensure the procedure is safe, it's vital to talk about the limitations of Juvederm injectables to see whether they can be potentially dangerous for a patient. Who shouldn't use this brand for skin rejuvenation?
- People with multiple severe allergies (especially to Juvederm's ingredients);
- Those who treat autoimmune diseases;
- Individuals who recently used other cosmetic procedures, like laser treatments or chemical peels;
- People with blood-clotting disorders;
- Those with flu-like symptoms, like fever, weakness, dizziness, and others;
- Breastfeeding and pregnant women;
- Adolescents younger than 18.
It's better to consider Juvederm alternatives to ensure the treatment won't hurt a patient; another option is to wait till the person fully recovers from their condition.
Advantages of Juvederm Injectables
- Safety. Artificially recreated components are in perfect harmony with the human body. They do not cause any serious adverse reactions or rejection because hyaluronic acid has a laboratory origin instead of the animal one;
- Rich composition. It contains a complex of vitamins that enriches the skin with nutrients and perfectly moisturizes it;
- Prolonged duration under the skin. In some patients, the effect may last for more than a year;
- Affordability of the treatment. Juvederm cost is much lower than the average price for plastic surgeries, so it's a perfect alternative to boost one's look;
- Rich variety of dermal fillers. Based on the skin problems, age of the patient, and some other important criteria, the beautician chooses the most suitable option to achieve the desired effect.