It is a line of dermal fillers created by international company called Merz. Used for different areas of facial injections
Rejuvenation with the fillers based on hyaluronic acid is very popular among middle-aged patients. Plastic surgeons, cosmetologists and dermatologists often decide to buy belotero online for such rejuvenating procedures. This monophasic filler of the new generation successfully passed all necessary clinical trials and obtained certification.
Belotero is made of hyaluronic acid and phosphate buffer. The first component adds volume and smoothes out the skin’s surface, the second one is also important because it maintains the necessary pH level. By the way, hyaluronic acid is 100% natural, it is found in our skin.
The most important feature of Belotero is that the HA molecules in it are cross-linked. This fact gives them the opportunity to retain a great amount of water and to start the process of recovery faster. It also provides a very long duration of the treatment effect.
There are several available varieties of Belotero:
- Belotero Soft. This filler is not rich with hyaluronic acid. It is suitable for the liquidation of small surface wrinkles on the face and on the neck. Belotero Soft is also recommended for reduced skin turgor.
- Belotero Basic. This kind of the filler is used to eliminate mid-deep and deep wrinkles located on the forehead, in the nose area, on the chin. Cosmetologists often improve facial contours and enhance lips with the help Belotero Basic.
- Belotero Intense. This filler has an increased amount of hyaluronic acid. It is used to correct big facial wrinkles, for changing the volume of the chin, cheeks and mouth.
Belotero gives the following results:
- increases skin elasticity and smoothness due to its rich moisturizing;
- stimulates the formation of new collagen and elastin fibers;
- refreshes facial contours;
- activates the processes of regeneration;
- improves local metabolism;
- flushes out toxins from the body;
- removes wrinkles;
- redudes the appearance of perioral and forehead lines;
- saves normal movement and facial expressions.
There are three recommended methods of using Belotero for the procedure of contour plastic surgery: linear, short-linear and point. The specialist must administer it under his patient’s skin gently and effortlessly. Local anesthesia is needed only in case of working with hypersensitive areas, for example, with the lips.
An approximate duration of the procedure is 25-40 minutes. The patient may notice slight redness and swelling in the injection area right after the procedure. This is a natural reaction of the body to physical effects. As a rule, it disappears in a day or rwo.
Belotero fillers have the following undoubted benefits:
- Safety. A high level of safety and comfort is achieved due to the balanced parameters of osmolarity and pH. They are as close to the physiological parameters as possible. That’s why Belotero needs no allergy or any other testing.
- Immediate and noticeable result. The effect of the filler lasts for 6-8 months, depending on the individual characteristics of the patient, the place and the complexity of correction.
- Uniqueness. The mixture of components used in Belotero is unique. Some other fillers may create a bluish tingle or a puffy look, but Belotero doesn’t.
Buy belotero online
We offer you to buy wholesale belotero and experience all its opportunities and advantages. Our online shop is the official supplier belotero, so we guarantee you the fact of originality and, consequently, efficiency of this filler. Belotero price fully depends on its variety, but it always stays affordable