Country of Origin: France
Active Ingredient: Hyaluronic acid
HA Concentration: 24 mg/ml
Density Level: Middle
Application Areas: Facial oval, lips
HA Cross-Linking: 3D-Matrix
Dermal Layers: Middle dermis, deep dermis, lip mucosa
Duration of Effect: Up to 12 months
Package: 2 1ml syringes
Juvederm fillers are considered to be among the most qualitative cosmetic injectables these days. Their hyaluronic-acid-based formula is both safe and efficient when it comes to natural-looking facial rejuvenation and enhancement. While Juvederm Ultra XC, in its turn, is one of the most widely-spread dermal fillers in the Juvederm product line. So, how about taking a detailed look at it right away?
Please note that the Juvederm family also contains Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, a very efficient dermal filler that has similar to Juvederm Ultra XC properties.
Juvederm Ultra XC is a cosmetic injectable that is manufactured by Allergan (a French-Canadian pharmaceutical company). It stands side-by-side with other dermal fillers from the “Ultra” product line, such as:
Please note that Juvéderm treatments also include Juvéderm Voluma XC, Juvederm Vollure XC, Juvéderm Volbella, and other fillers, each of them addressing different aesthetic concerns.
The product might be characterized as a fluid, sterile, and non-pyrogenic gel of the middle density that includes three following ingredients in its composition:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin with the concentration of 24 mg/ml (main active substance of the product);
- Lidocaine hydrochloride (local anesthetic);
- Phosphate buffer (regulator of a patient’s pH level).
The technology that is employed in the production of the dermal filler is called 3D-Matrix. It provides a high level of cross-linking between the hyaluronic acid molecules and, therefore, ensures the long-term duration of the product.
Due to its treatment protocol, the product should be injected into either the middle or deep dermis of a patient with the help of a 30G needle. In some cases, it might be administered into the lip mucosa if a patient wants to augment thin lips.
Please note that Juvéderm injections (including all necessary maintenance treatments) should be performed exclusively by knowledgeable healthcare providers.
In most cases, the administration of Juvederm Ultra XC hyaluronic acid gel provides a patient with a long-lasting result that gradually fades away within a time period of up to 12 months. However, its exact duration strongly depends on a patient’s individual health condition, age, and lifestyle. When the visible effect of the treatment disappears, the injection process might be repeated.
What’s in the box? The package of Juvederm Ultra XC includes two prefilled syringes (1ml each), four sterile needles of the 30G size, and an informational leaflet
Injections of Juvéderm Ultra XC belong to cosmetic procedures with a wide range of aesthetic indications. In most cases, they are used to:
- Reduce the appearance of mild to severe facial wrinkles in either the perioral or periorbital treatment area (for instance, the product might effectively smooth smile lines, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, or crow’s feet);
- Contour facial features (namely, it is a facial filler that is used to restore the age-related volume loss in either the chin or cheek area of a patient’s face);
- Augment lips (lip injections that involve the product have the power to moisturize, plump, contour, and enhance the appearance of a patient’s lips).
One more aesthetic indication of the administration of the filler is the reduced level of natural collagen production. The thing is that even one treatment with the help of Juvederm Ultra XC will not only treat moderate to deep wrinkles but also increase the amount of collagen and elastin in a patient’s body and, therefore, ensure their more youthful appearance.
Please note that it is the task of a healthcare provider to define how many syringes of Juvederm a patient needs to achieve the desired result. Moreover, while some patients have to inject only one syringe of the product to profoundly rejuvenate all the treatment areas, others might need to have several syringes administered during their reconstructive surgery to obtain the same results.
Juvederm Ultra XC is a hyaluronic-acid-based filler that has already gained FDA approval. According to numerous peer-reviewed studies, it is a safe product the administration of which rarely leads to any serious complications. However, it should NOT be administered if:
- A patient has an allergy or individual hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation (especially hyaluronic acid or lidocaine);
- A patient lives with severe disease (such as untreated epilepsy, poor blood clotting, or porphyria);
- A patient experiences an ongoing skin infection around the area of the treatment;
- A patient simultaneously undergoes laser treatments, chemical peels, or other incompatible procedures;
- A patient takes medications that are incompatible to the injection procedure (for instance, blood thinners);
- A patient is pregnant or breastfeeding.
A healthcare provider might ensure that a patient does not have any contraindications to the Juvéderm treatment only by taking a detailed look at the patient’s medical history and current health condition prior to it.
Possible Side Effects
The cosmetic procedure of a Juvederm Ultra XC injection might lead to one of the following side effects:
- Skin irritation around the injection site (namely, skin redness or itching);
- Increased tenderness;
- The feeling of pain or discomfort at the area of the treatment.
Under normal circumstances, these unpleasant symptoms tend to fade away on their own within a couple of days after the treatment. In other words, they do not usually require any medical supervision.
Still, a patient should inform a healthcare provider in case of noticing any side effects after the injection of the product (especially when it comes to such severe symptoms as necrosis, or, in other words, the tissue death).
Wrinkle reduction, lip augmentation, and facial contouring with the help of Juvederm Ultra XC belong to minimally invasive procedures without any special after-treatment recommendations. However, a patient might substantially minimize the risk of any complications and maximize the result of the procedure by means of following these simple rules for the first 48 hours after the injection:
- Avoid undergoing direct sun exposure and apply special sun-protection cream to the area of the treatment;
- Stay away from excessive heat (namely, do not visit saunas or take hot baths);
- Evade wearing makeup at the injection site;
- Do not rub, push, or pull the skin at the treatment area;
- Bypass strenuous exercises.
A patient might also receive other individual after-treatment recommendations during the initial consultation with the healthcare provider.
Where to Buy Juvederm Ultra XC Online?
You have come to the right place in case you are looking for the most advantageous Juvederm cost. While being a trustworthy supplier of medical and cosmetic injectables, PDcosmetics provides its customers with:
- A great selection of original products from world-known brands;
- Fast worldwide shipping;
- Reasonable prices (including a beneficial Juvéderm cost).
Please note that Ultra XC is a Juvéderm product that is intended for professional usage by a certified cosmetic surgeon, dermatologist, or beautician. Therefore, only licensed health care providers might order it online.
So, how about placing your order right away and providing most patients with desired results? Buy Juvederm Ultra XC and a wide range of other Juvéderm products (for example, Juvéderm Vollure, Juvederm Volbella, or Juvederm Voluma) at the best possible price on PDcosmetics!