Primary Information About the Product
Intraline Mono threads – a unique product wildly used in aesthetic medicine for appearance rejuvenation and sagging skin lifting. Developed by the Korean manufacturer Mecobi Co Ltd, these delicate and smooth threads are able to provide long-lasting results and noticeable improvement.
The filaments are made of polydioxanone – a safe material wildly use.
Its smooth texture, ultra-thin needle wall with a sharp tip, and 27G 50mm/70mm needle size makes the facial rejuvenation procedure easy and comfortable, without severe adverse reactions.
Intraline Mono can promote collagen synthesis, so patients are able to enjoy the positive influence of the procedure for up to twenty-four months.
The box consists of 20 threads that come in two sterilized packs (10 threads in each of them).
Target Zones and Main Purposes
Every medical professional will prove that the thread lift procedure is a new, effective way of wrinkles elimination without the need to use dermal fillers or other injectables. Intraline threads designed especially for the following tasks:
- Provide visible tightening of the sagging skin;
- Improve skin tone, texture, etc.;
- Boost the hydration of the dermis;
- Work on the natural collagen and elastin production;
- Eliminate skin depressions (wrinkles, post-acne marks, scars, etc.);
- And so on.
The most popular target zones include:
- face (perioral and periorbital area, jawline, forehead);
- certain body zones (the right ones can be only defined together with a medical professional based on the patient’s body peculiarities).
Possible Adverse Reactions
Intraline Mono PDO threads can cause certain side effects after the subcutaneous insertion of the product, as it assumes the number of micro-insertions. That’s why people should be ready for these side effects:
- Increased sensitivity in the target zone.
A few days are typically enough for all of them to disappear fully; however, if they are not gone or if there is severe pain or discomfort, a doctor should be informed about that. In this way, several health conditions can be avoided.
Even though Intraline PDO threads are safe and are often chosen as an alternative to dermal fillers, there are still some individuals who cannot use them for their appearance improvement:
- Those with increased sensitivity to the product’s components;
- People during acute stages of chronic diseases (diabetes mellitus, cancer, blood clotting disorders, etc.);
- The presence of inflammations or irritation in the target zone;
- Those with AIDS or HIS;
- Women during pregnancy or lactation period.
A consultation before the procedure is required in order to make sure the product is safe for a person, as well as that it will be able to fulfill one’s aesthetic needs completely.
Main Reasons to Buy Intraline PDO Threads Mono M3038 at PDcosmetics
The best ordering conditions are available for every client on the PDcosmetics website:
- Wide range of products, plenty of brands to choose from;
- Advantageous wholesale prices and bonuses for every customer;
- Careful package of every box to deliver the items safely;
- Fast shipping to the indicated spot;
- Customer support team ready to assist during every ordering stage.
In order to start buying here, you need to be a licensed, board-certified professional; amateur usage of any aesthetic product present on our website is forbidden because it can be dangerous for a client’s health condition.