Basic Characteristics of the Product
Intraline threads are famous in the cosmetic beauty sphere thanks to their incredible ability to provide people with youthful skin and excellent lifting effect. The best thing about Intraline Threads Triple is that it is made of triple filaments so that the maximum lifting effect can be provided to a patient. The filament itself is placed on the ultra-thin, silicone-coated needle; in this way, the procedure can be performed quickly and without severe adverse reactions afterward. Not to mention that polydioxanone used during the manufacturing process has CE certification, which is the best proof of the product’s safety.
Only licensed medical professionals are allowed to use Intraline PDO Threads Triple in their practice; if an incorrect technique is used, a person can face some unfortunate conditions after the treatment. However, if everything is done correctly, the rejuvenating effect becomes noticeable right after the insertion.
These threads are able to stimulate natural hyaluronic acid and collagen production; that’s why the final result stays visible for a pretty significant time (up to 18 months). However, this factor depends a lot on certain individual factors, like age, skin condition, medical history, lifestyle, and so on.
Indications for the Face Lift
Aestheticians recommend Intraline PDO threads triple for patients with the following issues:
- Saggy skin in the area of the neck, chin, cheeks, etc.;
- Noticeable aging signs (especially in the zones with thin skin);
- Skin elasticity, tone, texture improvement;
- Lack of natural elastin, hyaluronic acid, collagen, and other vital components.
Of course, before trying Intraline, it is crucial to discuss the procedure with a healthcare professional. If they approve this type of treatment for a patient, as well as the fact that it will be safe and effective for them, the insertion can be conducted.
Possible Adverse Reactions
One of the best things about Intraline PDO Threads triple TR2650 is that its excellent composition causes minimal adverse reactions in people. Typically, customers may expect the following symptoms after the treatment:
- Insertion spot reaction (insignificant swelling, redness, itching, bruising);
- Increased skin sensitivity.
A few days are usually enough for all of those to disappear, and the recovery process can be made faster with the help of a proper aftercare routine planned together with a beautician.
A doctor should be informed about severe side effects because those can lead to unfortunate post-treatment complications; we are talking about such issues as severe allergic reactions, prolonged, painful sensations, dermis dryness, skin numbness, and so on.
Limitations to the Product
Intraline PDO Threads Triple for skin quality improvement includes the safest components in its composition. However, some individuals cannot use it for their aesthetic purposes due to a number of reasons. The most common contraindications include the following issues:
- Skin damage or inflammation in the target zone or those close to it;
- Allergies or increased sensitivity to the thread material;
- Acute stages of chronic diseases, such as diabetes mellitus, epilepsy, etc.;
- Current intake of medications incompatible with the product;
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding period in women.
If Intraline Triple Threads are not suitable for a person, the alternative can always be picked. There are plenty of skin rejuvenation options available in the cosmetic beauty sphere; they all can be discussed with a medical specialist.
Should I Buy Intraline Triple TR2650 Online at PDcosmetics?
PDcosmetics is a reliable supplier of various aesthetic goods for professionals with a valid medical license. You can purchase different goods on our website, such as dermal fillers, mesotherapy cocktails, PDO threads for facial lifting, orthopedic fillers, and many others.
We highly recommend considering us as a regular supplier option because, in this way, you will be able to enjoy the best ordering conditions we provide:
- Great variety of products for your medical practice;
- Bonuses and discounts available for all regulars;
- Safe packaging of the parcel;
- Fast shipping to the indicated address;
- Professional support managers to assist during the ordering process.
Note: We sell products only to specialists with a valid medical license. Unprofessional usage of any product available in our store can be harmful to a client.
There are no reviews yet.