Why should you buy Jalupro Super Hydro (1×2.5ml) online in PDCosmetics:
- Low price for Jalupro Super Hydro (1×2.5ml)
- Original products supplier;
- Fast delivery;
Manufacturer: Professional Derma
Country of Origin: Switzerland
Active Ingredient: Hyaluronic acid
Application Areas: Facial oval, neck, decollete, hands, abdomen, inner thighs
Duration of Effect: Up to 6 months
Package: One prefilled syringe
Youthful skin is oftentimes characterized by a lovely tone, proper hydration, and smooth structure. However, this attractiveness of the skin tends to decrease with age, together with the reduction of natural levels of elastin and collagen.
Luckily, people might substantially prolong the youthful appearance of their skin with the help of various procedures of aesthetic medicine, such as mesotherapy, insertion of PDO threads, injection of dermal fillers, and so on.
One more cosmetic solution that is frequently used to rejuvenate and enhance a patient’s appearance is Jalupro Super Hydro (1 x 2.5ml). So, let us check out its basic properties, usage indications, contraindications, possible side effects, and after-treatment recovery recommendations.
Basic Properties of Jalupro Super Hydro
The Jalupro brand is produced by the Swiss manufacturer Professional Derma. It has an extensive product line that consists of high-quality rejuvenating injectable solutions, such as Jalupro HMW, Jalupro Moisturizing Biocellulose Face Masks, Jalupro Enhancer Gel Applicator Tubes, and so on.
Jalupro Super Hydro is a smooth, biocompatible, and fluid solution that should be injected under a patient’s skin with the purpose of nurturing, hydrating, and revitalizing skin tissues.
The composition of the product contains:
- 80mg of hybrid HA (or, in other words, hyaluronic acid of two different molecular sizes);
- 7 amino acids (namely, the rich amino acid combination of the product consists of glycine, proline, lysine, alanine, valine, elastin, arginine, and leucine);
- 3 peptides (such as acetyl decapeptide 3, acetyl tetrapeptide 5, oligopeptide 24).
The combination of HA, amino acid, and peptide molecules creates an optimal formula with a high concentration of nutritious elements with numerous restorative effects.
Jalupro Super Hydro does not include lidocaine in its composition. However, a medical professional might apply a topical anesthetic around the treatment area of a patient’s skin in order to reduce discomfort and pain during the procedure.
According to the treatment protocol of Jalupro Super Hydro, the product should be injected exclusively by a licensed healthcare practitioner into either the superficial or middle dermis of a patient’s skin.
In most cases, Jalupro Super Hydro provides a patient with an instantly visible and natural-looking result. On average, it lasts up to 6 months. However, it strongly depends on a patient’s individual health condition, skin type, age, and lifestyle.
What’s in the box? The package of Jalupro Super Hydro (1 x 2.5ml) consists of one prefilled syringe with 2.5ml of the product.
The main usage indication of Jalupro Super Hydro is to enhance and rejuvenate the overall appearance of a patient’s skin. It is usually achieved by the active synthesis of collagen and elastin in the structures of skin tissues after the injection of the product.
When being more precise, Jalupro Super Hydro is mainly used to:
- Restore the time-dependent degenerative changes of collagen and elastin levels in the structure of the skin;
- Improve the skin texture by means of smoothing skin wrinkles, lines, and folds;
- Provide the skin tissues of a patient with a strong lifting effect.
Thus, the product plays an essential role in slowing and restorative effects upon dehydrated, tired, and quickly aging skin.
There exist several contraindications to the injection of Jalupro Super Hydro. Namely, the product should not be administered under one of the following circumstances:
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to any component of the product (for instance, HA, amino acids, or peptides);
- Ongoing skin infection around the area of the treatment;
- Severe diseases, such as untreated epilepsy, diabetes mellitus, or poor blood clotting;
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding.
The ignorance of these contraindications might lead to the appearance of certain complications after the injection of the product. Therefore, they should be taken into account before the procedure.
Possible Side Effects
The administration of Jalupro Super Hydro might cause one of the following side effects:
- Slight skin irritation at the injection site (including redness, swelling, or itching);
- Temporary bruising around the area of the treatment;
- Mild pain or discomfort.
Under normal circumstances, these side effects fade away on their own in a few days after the treatment without any medical supervision. Still, patients are recommended to contact medical professionals in case of experiencing any of them.
After-Treatment Recovery Recommendations
The injection of Jalupro Super Hydro is a minimally invasive procedure that does not require any special after-treatment recovery. However, a patient is recommended to adhere to the below-mentioned rules for the first 48 hours after the treatment:
- Stay away from excessive sun exposure and apply special sunscreen cream to the injection site;
- Do not get in contact with excessive temperatures and, therefore, evade visiting saunas or taking hot baths;
- Avoid exercising strenuously;
- Do not wear makeup around the area of the treatment.
This way, a patient will be able to both maximize the effectiveness of the procedure and minimize the risk of any complications.
Where to Buy Jalupro Super Hydro Online?
One of the most advantageous ways to buy Jalupro Super Hydro and a great number of other aesthetic products online is to order them on PDcosmetics. While being an experienced supplier of original medical and cosmetic injectables, it offers beneficial prices and reliable delivery to its customers.
So, how about placing your order right away? Buy Jalupro Super Hydro online, try it out, and come up with your own review on it!
Please note that only licensed medical professionals are eligible to buy products that are intended for professional usage (including Jalupro Super Hydro) online.