The Restylane family of products includes Restylane, Restylane-L, Perlane, and Perlane-L. These products can be used to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Restylane Perlane Lidocain is specifically formulated to smooth away deep wrinkles and folds as well as shape and contour facial features, whilst restoring volume to the cheeks. Your aesthetic healthcare practitioner may use Restylane Perlane to treat the following areas;
- Frown lines (glabellar lines)
- Tear troughs (tired eyes)
- Nose to mouth lines (nasolabial folds)
- Sad mouth lines (oral commissures)
- Small lines around the mouth (perioral area)
- Mouth to chin lines (marionette lines)
- Subtle Cheek / Chin enhancement
Restylane Perlane is available with 0.3% lidocaine anaesthetic included in the product to reduce injection pain and increase treatment comfort. Your aesthetic healthcare practitioner will be able to advise on which Restylane product suits your treatment plan.