STYLAGE S w-Lidocaine 0.8ml
Stylage S Lidocaine is specifically designed to improve the appearance of superficial lines in the superficial to mid-dermis. Use Stylage S Lidocaine for correction of fine lines and superficial wrinkles (crow’s feet, glabellar frown lines, perioral lines) and tear trough area treatment under the eye. Contains lidocaine, a powerful anaesthetic for comfort injection.
STYLAGE S lidocaine 0.8 ml is used for filling and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. It is completely biogradable and of non-animal origin. It has been specifically designed for the correction of superficial lines and wrinkels. Contains 0.3% lidocaine which is an anesthetic, allowing more comfortable treatments.STYLAGE S is the first monophasic antioxidant cross-linked hyaluronic acid based gel sterile, completely biogradable, of non-animal origin, specifically designed for the natural correction of superficial lines and wrinkels.
The presence of mannitol, the “free radical scavenger”, limits the devastating effects of free radicals on the dermis and product injected, thus reducing the risk of post-injection inflammation and preventing the gel’s structure degradation.
- from 9 to 12 months (The duration of the effect of a STYLAGE S treatment is very individual and depends on many factors, such as the patient’s skin type and structure, age, lifestyle, the area treated and the injection technique used by the practitioner)
- superficial to mid dermis
- linear retro-tracing, fan-shape retrogrde injection nappage
STYLAGE S is an injectable implant indicated for filling:
- Superficial and average wrinkles
- Periorbital wrinkles (“crow’s feet”)
- Glabellar frown lines (between the eyebrows)
- Fine cheek wrinkles
- Perioral wrinkles (around the mouth)
- Oral commissures (marionette lines)
- Dark circles (eye hollows) in the tear trough area under the eye