Everything You Need to Know About Hymovis German
Manufacturer – Fidia. Active substance – Hyaluronan.
Hymovis German is a knee joint injectable created to be a type of pain relief for people who suffer from osteoarthritis. It is typically prescribed in combination with physical therapy when other treatment methods are not helpful for a patient’s needs.
Hyaluronan obtained from a natural bacterial fermentation is able to mimic the action of naturally occurring synovial fluid to relieve painful sensations caused by osteoarthritis. Thanks to the natural composition and shock-absorption abilities of the active substance, the product is able to provide a long-lasting pain relief effect (up to six months) with minimal adverse reactions.
Knee osteoarthritis can noticeably affect the lubricating and cushioning capabilities of the joints’ synovial fluid; that’s why it is crucial to take this condition under control on time.
Typically, specialists recommend two injection regimens to eliminate knee pain in a patient. However, the number of administration sessions can vary based on one’s health conditions and the seriousness of the illness.
Target Areas for the Procedure
In order to provide adequate pain relief, a certain procedure protocol should be followed by a licensed professional. Here are the main aspects that shouldn’t be ignored:
- Hymovis should be administered directly into the affected knee joint. The pause between two injections should be at least a week;
- Before starting the treatment session, it is vital to talk to a specialist to make sure it will be safe for the patient;
- Only experienced professionals can perform the procedure. Amateur use of Hymovis can be dangerous and lead to unexpected complications after the treatment.
A couple of days are usually needed to get back to normal activities after the remedy administration. During the recovery process, doctors ask patients to avoid strenuous exercising, lifting heavy objects, running, and other activities that cause extra pressure on the treated zone.
Post-Treatment Adverse Reaction
Some individuals experience side effects after the Hymovis injection session. Those are not dangerous and are typically gone in a few days, but it is still important to be aware of those. So, it is better to be ready for:
- Joint effusion, swelling, stiffness, etc.;
- Skin redness, bruising, or increased sensitivity of the target zone;
- Slight painful sensations around the injection spot.
A couple of days are usually enough for all adverse reactions to disappear; however, if there are any severe side effects, or if a person experiences excruciating sensations, it is important to get in touch with a doctor and follow all their instructions.
Limitations to Hymovis German
Individuals with the following issues cannot have Hymovis injected to treat pain in the knee area:
- Individual hypersensitivity to any component of the gel;
- Prescribed medications that include ingredients incompatible with the drug’s composition;
- Skin damage or disease in the treated spot.
A consultation with a medical professional is always required in order to make sure this injectable will be safe for a patient. It is also needed to know exactly the desired results can be achieved.
Is It Possible to Buy Hymovis German Online at PDcosmetics?
For those who are interested in purchasing Hymovis German online, as well as in stocking up on other essentials for their clinics, PDcosmetics is ready to offer the best ordering conditions and an excellent selection of goods. Everyone who chooses us as their reliable supplier will enjoy the following benefits:
- Products by famous brands well-known in the cosmetic beauty sphere;
- Discounts, special offers, and pretty affordable prices in general;
- Careful packaging of every order and its fast shipping to the destination spot;
- Experienced customer support team to assist anytime you need it.
Please, be ready to provide us with the number of your valid license. In this way, we will make sure you are indeed a board-certified professional allowed to buy and use dermal fillers and other goods available on our website.