In case you would like to order any product from the Intraline brand, you can get in touch with our customer support team at any comfortable for you time (working hours are indicated on our website). There are three ways to do it:
- Via the phone;
- Via email;
- With the help of a special form on the Contact Us page.
Please, do not hesitate to contact us if there are any issues with registering or ordering the desired items. Our main priority is to provide you with services of the highest quality.
Primary Characteristics of Intraline Two
Intraline Two – injectable filler by the Swedish manufacturer Mecobi Co Ltd. This biphasic dermal filler consists of the most beneficial ingredients, namely 20mg of cross-linked hyaluronic acid molecules of non-animal origin improved with the help of innovative bacterial fermentation (the BDDE technology).
The product is famous for its outstanding benefits, namely:
- The highest quality. A special technology used during the manufacturing process, as well as fermenting bacterial cultures, guarantee the top-quality of the solution;
- Natural-looking results. Not only should patients expect outstanding results after the injection session, but they can also enjoy the smooth, painless procedure and the effect visible almost immediately after the treatment;
- Long-lasting effect. Even though Intraline Two is not a permanent injectable, people can still enjoy its beneficial impact for a long time (up to twelve months).
Please, keep in mind that only board-certified professionals can use this product in their clinics. Unprofessional usage can cause a lot of damage to patients, so it is forbidden to sell Intraline Two to amateurs without a valid license.
Target Areas for the Procedure
Intraline dermal filler injections have a wide range of possible application areas; typically, medical professionals choose them to treat aging signs in the zone of cheeks, nose, lips, perioral area, and chin.
As the primary purpose of this product is, of course, to fill in deep wrinkles and lines but sometimes it is also suitable for facial contouring and lip enhancement. It is better to discuss these nuances with a specialist to make sure all aesthetic goals of an individual can be fulfilled. If to be more specific, the product can be used for the following target zones:
- Crow’s feet;
- Nasolabial folds;
- Marionette lines;
- Deep-set wrinkles in the perioral zone (also known as smoker’s lines);
- Tear troughs.
Other beneficial purposes Intraline Two can be used for are:
- Creating smoother skin texture and tone;
- Facial features definition;
- Lip augmentation and shape correction.
The product can be administered into deep, middle, or superficial derma layers and should be gently spread out under the skin after the injection session; this process can be done only by an experienced beautician. Thanks to the hyaluronic acid strength, the result can last for up to 12 months based on one’s skin type and general body peculiarities.
Side Effects and Possible Complications
Individuals who use Intraline Two should be ready for the following symptoms after the injection session:
- Bruising, swelling, itching, redness in the treated area;
- High tenderness in the administration zone;
- Mild discomfort in the target area.
Please, remember it is vital to get in touch with a medical professional if any severe adverse reactions occur in a patient. It includes severe allergies, painful sensations, signs of filler migration, nausea, trouble breathing or swallowing, and so on. Please, don’t ignore those and consult with a professional about possible aftercare actions that can make all negative symptoms disappear.
Contraindications for the Treatment
Intraline Two dermal filler is a product that can be used only by an experienced, well-trained specialist to guarantee the best results and safe procedure in general. However, sometimes the qualification of a beautician is not enough; some individuals cannot have Intraline injected even by the best doctor out there. Of course, we are talking about those who suffer from any issues included in the list of limitations, namely:
- Hypersensitivity to any product included in the composition;
- Skin damage, inflammation, irritation in the target zone;
- Autoimmune diseases or oncology;
- Acute stages of chronic diseases;
- Parallel intake of incompatible medications or other aesthetic procedures (for example, blood-thinning medications or chemical peelings).
A doctor should be informed about all medications that the patient is currently taking, as well as about all health conditions that can potentially make the injection session and adverse reactions more complicated.