Manufacturer: Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc.
Country of Origin: Canada
Active Ingredient: Hyaluronic acid
Strength of Hyaluronic Acid: 25mg/ml
Density Level: High
Application Areas: Lips, the perioral region of the face
Technology: Thixofix technology
Dermal Layers: Lip mucosa, superficial dermis
Duration of Effect: Up to 9 months
Needles: 27G 1/2
Package: 2 prefilled 1ml syringes and 4 27G 1/2 needles
Revanesse Ultra, Revanesse Versa, Revanesse Contour, Revanesse Pure, and Revanesse Kiss… All these cosmetic injectables constitute the product line of Revanesse, an aesthetic medicine brand that is manufactured in Canada by the global pharmaceutical company Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc.
All Revanesse aesthetic treatments that are mentioned above have their own characteristics, indications, contraindications, and other properties. For instance, while Revanesse Contour is a product that is applied to shape the patient’s facial features, Revanesse Pure is used to deeply hydrate the patient’s skin.
In the information below, you will be able to go through a detailed overview of Revanesse Kiss, a popular medical device that is specifically designed to shape, contour, and plump the patient’s lip tissues. So, let us delve into the world of aesthetic beauty right away and check out the brand’s solution for attractive lips!
Revanesse Kiss is a safe, effective, and long-lasting lip filler with a natural-looking result. It contains the following ingredients:
- Cross-linked hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin (or, in other words, artificial hyaluronic acid molecules) with the concentration of 25mg/ml. It is the main active substance of the dermal filler;
P.S. Hyaluronic acid molecules in the composition of Revanesse Kiss are produced with the help of fermentation of bacterial cultures. The product has the highest concentration of hyaluronic acid in the Revanesse product line.
- BDDE (or, when being more precise, butanediol diglycidyl ether). It is a component that is employed in the dermal filler’s cross-linking technology.
Revanesse Kiss is a specially designed HA gel that does not contain lidocaine. However, a health care practitioner might apply a topical local anesthetic to the area of the treatment beforehand.
The Revanesse Kiss cosmetic filler is manufactured by means of employing the Thixofix technology. It guarantees such unique characteristics of the product as its high density, increased viscoelasticity, and smooth consistency.
The injection process of Revanesse Kiss assumes the administration of the product into either the mucosa of the lips or the superficial dermis of the skin in the mouth region and surrounding tissues with the help of fine gauge needles of the 27G 1/2 size. The hyaluronic acid gel is very easily molded with the help of an easy injection.
Revanesse Kiss is sold in a preloaded syringe. Thus a remaining gel should be disposed of after the procedure together with the provided needle.
The resulting gel of Revanesse Kiss is pretty long-lasting. Its duration depends on each individual’s lifestyle habits, age, and skin type. On average, however, the result of the procedure might last up to 9 months. Once this time period is over, a patient might undergo the injection one more time.
What’s in the box? The package of Revanesse Kiss contains two prefilled syringes with the solution and four sterile needles of the 27G 1/2 size.
Revanesse Kiss is mainly indicated to patients with either undefined or thin lips. As well, the product is used to treat patients with mild wrinkles in the perioral area.
When being more precise, dermal fillers of Revanesse Kiss work in the following way:
- They contour undefined lips;
- They create a profound lip augmentation;
- They help a patient to achieve the desired shape of the lips;
- They smooth marionette lines, nasolabial folds, and other wrinkles in the perioral area.
As a result, the product instantly enhances a patient’s lips and reduces the appearance of skin depressions around the mouth.
Lip augmentations and enhancements with the help of Revanesse Kiss are contraindicated to patients with one of the following pre-conditions:
- The age under 18;
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding;
- Bleeding disorders, diabetes mellitus, untreated epilepsy, cancer, or other severe diseases;
- A tendency to hypertrophic scarring or formation of abscesses;
- An ongoing skin infection or irritation at the injection site;
- Parallel intake of incompatible medications such as blood thinners, pain relievers, or antibiotics;
- Allergic reaction to any component of the product (please note that the product is hyaluronic acid-based and, therefore, should not be administered to patients with hypersensitivity to it);
- And so on.
Injections of Revanesse Kiss belong to safe medical procedures. Therefore, they rarely lead to any serious complications.
Still, the administration of the product might initiate a number of unpleasant symptoms under one of the following circumstances:
- If a medical professional does not take into account the existing medical conditions of a patient that serve as limitations to the process;
- If a medical professional does not use a proper injection technique;
- If a product that is injected is not produced by the original manufacturer.
So, make sure to rely on a knowledgeable and experienced health care practitioner. This way, you will minimize the risk of any unwanted complications after the procedure.
The administration of the Revanesse Kiss gel might lead to the appearance of some side effects. Here is the list of the most common reactions to the product:
- Irritation of the skin around the injection site (including redness, swelling, or itching);
- Slight bruising at the area of the treatment;
- A temporary feeling of pain or discomfort.
These side effects are temporary and tend to fade away on their own in several days after the procedure. Thus, they do not require any medical supervision under normal circumstances. However, a patient should contact a health care practitioner in case they experience any unwanted symptoms after the treatment.
The above-mentioned symptoms are the most widely spread ones. However, a patient might also experience a great number of other rare side effects after the administration of a gel.
The injection of the Revanesse Kiss gel is minimally invasive. Therefore, a patient does not need to undergo a special after-treatment recovery and can return to their usual lifestyle. However, a patient should follow several after-treatment recommendations for the first 48 hours after the procedure. They include:
- A patient should not spend time under direct sunlight and use a special sunscreen cream at the area of the treatment;
- A patient should not undergo excessive heat. Thus, they should not visit saunas or take hot bath tubes;
- A patient should not do strenuous exercises;
- A patient should not apply heavy makeup to the area of the treatment.
By means of following these simple rules, a patient will be able to minimize the risk of complications and maximize the efficiency of the treatment.
Buy Revanesse Kiss Filler Online!
If you are currently considering purchasing Revanesse Kiss online, you have come to the right place. PDcosmetics is a reliable supplier of cosmetic injectables that offers:
- A great selection of only genuine products from well-known and trustworthy manufacturers;
- Fast shipping all around the world;
- Fair pricing system without any hidden costs.
You need to have a valid medical license in order to buy cosmetic injectables that are intended for professional usage. Thus, make sure to upload it to PDcosmetics before placing your order.
Order Revanesse Kiss on PDcosmetics and take advantage of the fully customer-oriented approach!