Manufacturer: Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc.
Country of Origin: Canada
Active Ingredient: Hyaluronic acid
Strength of Hyaluronic Acid: 14 mg/ml
Density Level: Low to middle
Application Areas: Facial oval, neck
Dermal Layers: Superficial dermis
Duration of Effect: Up to 6 months
Needles: 30G 1/2
Package: 2 prefilled 1ml syringes and 30G 1/2 needles
Revanesse is a world-known brand of cosmetic injectables. It is manufactured by Prollenium Medical Technologies Inc., a Canadian pharmaceutical company with profound experience in aesthetic medicine.
The slogan of Revanesse states that its products are designed to “take control of the signs of aging.” In other words, they rejuvenate and enhance the skin of their patients in an efficient way.
The Revanesse product line consists of several injectable solutions, namely:
- Revanesse (the classic version);
- Revanesse Kiss;
- Revanesse Ultra;
- Revanesse Versa;
- Revanesse Contour;
- Revanesse Pure.
Obviously, all the above-mentioned products have slightly different characteristics and usage indications.
Below, you will find a detailed overview of Revanesse Pure. Let us check out its most essential properties right away.
Revanesse Pure is an injectable gel that has a wide range of aesthetic indications. It includes the following components:
- Non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid (strength 14 mg/ml) of non-animal origin. It serves as the main active substance of the product that ensures skin hydration;
P.S. The hyaluronic acid in the composition of the product is achieved with the help of bacterial fermentation.
- Phosphate buffered saline. It regulates the pH level of a patient during the injection and keeps it within the normal range.
Unlike a great number of other cosmetic fillers, Revanesse Pure does not contain lidocaine. However, a medical professional might apply a local anesthetic to the injection site and the surrounding tissues before the procedure.
The manufacturing technology of the Revanesse Pure hyaluronic acid gel is called Thixofix. It ensures the absolute safety, durability, and biodegradability of the product by means of breaking pure hyaluronic acid particles down into tiny spherical batches.
The Revanesse Pure treatment protocol assumes that a product should be injected into the superficial tissue of a patient with the help of a 30G 1/2 needle by a certified health care practitioner. Any remaining gel should be discarded together with the used needle or syringe.
When properly applied, it is likely to provide a patient with a result that lasts up to 6 months. After this time period, a number of maintenance treatments might be applied to prolong the effect.
What’s in the box? The package of Revanesse Pure contains two pre-filled 1 ml syringes with the solution of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid and four 30G 1/2 needles.
Revanesse Pure injections are indicated for the skin that has lost hyaluronic acid, collagen, and elastin due to the aging process. In other words, the gel replenishes HA lost with age and is therefore used for:
- Correction of mild skin depressions (like superficial lines on a patient’s face);
- Creation of subtle volume of certain facial parts (such as chin or cheeks);
- Skin rehydration, tightening, and repair (by means of restoring elasticity of tissues);
- Formation of well-defined contours of the face.
Due to the fact that Revanesse Pure is a universal product, it might deeply hydrate skin tissues on different areas of the facial oval and neck of a patient.
Not each and every patient might keep the skin hydrated, tightened, and rejuvenated with the help of Revanesse Pure. Namely, a product should not be used if a patient has one of the following limitations:
- Age under 18;
- State of being pregnant or breastfeeding;
- Allergy or hypersensitivity to any component of the product (especially hyaluronic acid);
- Parallel intake of incompatible medications (like antibiotics or blood thinners);
- Tendency to hypertrophic scarring or abscess formation;
- Severe disease (such as cancer, diabetes mellitus, or poor blood clotting);
- Ongoing infection around the area of the treatment;
- And so on.
To exclude the presence of the above-mentioned contraindications, a health care practitioner should thoroughly investigate a patient’s medical history before the treatment.
Due to the safety of Revanesse Pure, it rarely leads to the appearance of any complications. Its main active component (namely, non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid) is a substance that is both perfectly biodegradable and well-absorbed by the human body.
On the other hand, however, the administration of the product might lead to a number of unpleasant complications (as, for instance, immunogenic reactions) in the case when:
- Contraindications to the usage of Revanesse Pure are ignored;
- The injection technique is not properly maintained.
Thus, it is of vital importance to take the contraindications to the administration of the Revanesse Pure medical device into account and to follow the strict injection technique during the procedure. Only this way, the risk of any serious complications will be minimized.
In some cases, the injection of the Revanesse Pure non-crosslinked hyaluronic acid gel might cause the appearance of the following side effects:
- Skin irritation at the area of the treatment (including redness, itching, and swelling);
- Bruising around the injection site;
- The feeling of pain or discomfort.
These symptoms have a temporary character. Therefore, they tend to disappear on their own within a couple of days after the procedure and do not require any medical supervision. Still, it is strongly recommendable for a patient to contact a health care practitioner in case of having any side effects after the injection of the product.
Because of the fact that the injection of the Revanesse Pure dermal filler is minimally invasive, it does not require any special after-treatment recovery. Still, a patient is recommended to follow several after-treatment recommendations for the first 48 hours after the procedure. Namely:
- A patient should not undergo direct sun exposure and apply sunscreen cream around the injection area;
- A patient should not visit saunas, take hot bath tubes, or come into contact with other sources of excessive heat;
- A patient should not exercise strenuously;
- A patient should not wear heavy makeup at the area of the treatment.
If needed, a patient might gently massage the injection site to reduce the feeling of discomfort after the procedure.
This way, the risk of complications will be minimized, while the result of the treatment will be maximized.
Buy Revanesse Pure Online!
While looking for a place where to safely buy Revanesse Pure online, check out what PDcosmetics offers:
- A wide range of only genuine products (namely, dermal fillers, mesotherapy solutions, and other cosmetic injectables) from well-known manufacturers;
- Quick worldwide delivery in reliable packaging;
- Competitive prices.
Only licensed health care practitioners are eligible to buy cosmetic injectables on PDcosmetics. The main reason for it is that these products are intended for professional use.
So, place your order on PDcosmetics and grant your patients healthier-looking skin!
There are no reviews yet.