It is well-known that you are only as old as you feel. However, the time passes and when you look in the mirror, what you feel and see are two different things. The face expresses not only the emotions but also our age.
Today’s cosmetic goes a long way when it comes to turning back the hands of time, and can now replace what Father Time has taken with the nonsurgical procedures. Nevertheless, all required maintenance and follow-up treatments can make your life more difficult instead of pleasant. That’s when you should start considering Radiesse as a new generation in the dermal fillers. So, let’s take a look at the main peculiarities of the treatment and determine how you can benefit from it.
What are Radiesse Injections and How to Use the Treatments?
Radiesse is the volumizing dermal fillers that are used for smoothing moderate to severe wrinkles and are effective for:
- Nasolabial Folds
- Smile Lines
- Lip Augmentation
- Bridge or Nasal Augmentation
- Cheek Enhancement
- Marionette Lines
- Chin Reshaping
- Jaw Line Contouring
- Frown Lines
- Vocal Cord Correction
- Nasal Obstruction
- Facial Lipoatrophy
Radiesse is a pure, synthetic compound that is not derived from the animal sources. In other words, it is 100% biodegradable and biocompatible. The chemical formula is very familiar to human bone, so there are only some minor side effects. However, you should avoid using Radiesse if these conditions apply:
- pregnancy or breastfeeding
- history of severe allergies
- existence of the bleeding disorder
- lidocaine allergies
- skin infection unless it heals
To date, there have been no reports of any serious reactions after Radiesse injections. However, you can experience some slight bruising or redness after the procedure. So, before diving deep into the benefits of Radiesse dermal fillers, check out the video provided by… and learn the useful insights:
Advantages of Radiesse Wrinkle Fillers
The results of Radiesse treatment can be observed immediately after the first procedure, and your look will continue to improve in the days and weeks following the injection. Besides, you can take advantage of the following pros:
- Fast and painless. The treatment takes from 15 up to 40 minutes, making the procedure popular for the individuals seeking a “lunchtime” treatment.
- Enduring results. Usually, the Radiesse injections last longer than other soft tissue fillers. The results can last around a year or 2, depending on the area injected. The treatment in ‘“low movement” areas have been shown to last up to 3 years.
- Budget-Friendly. Since Radiesse provides you with the long-term outcomes, you will require the fewer treatments overall. So, the procedure is not considered an expensive choice among the other wrinkle fillers.
- Naturing Looking. Due to the fact that after Radiesse injections the areas treated feel soft and look natural, the dermal filler has also been shown to stimulate tissue development over time.
- No Dissolvement. While collagen fillers dissolve over some time, you will need just some touch ups to simply stimulate the collagen levels.
As you can see, Radiesse treatments help you struggle with the deep wrinkles and creases, as well as become more beautiful and confident. If you want to learn more information and buy Radiesse online, consult PD Cosmetics expert for useful insights.